Friday, May 11, 2012

Greetings!---Aye. Welcome Back!



    Again welcome all!   Yesterday was my first blog post about Bellingham.   We started exploring the area together in the down town area.   That was just a sampling of the tons of things to see and do even just down town.  Part II comes this afternoon.  This morning I would like to talk about my ideas and thoughts for this blog.   As I mentioned before this is my 2nd blog.  I have an almost daily blog that has been going since December 3rd 2010.  It has evolved and formed on it's own to the point that many days, I am not even sure what I will end up typing about before the post is published.  In it I talk about the changes of being a single dating man, to being completely single living in my home state of Wyoming, to being recently married to a beautiful wife with three amazingly wonderful children.  I like nothing more than to make others laugh, and a great cup of coffee.  I also combine my love for writing and taking pictures--these are great hobbies and very effective stress relievers.   Getting out and almost losing oneself in a great hike is also high on my priority list.  It gives one tons of time to think and explore. And to spend quality time with the kids, as well as attempt to wear them and the dog out. Among the random rambling...
  
     **"My thoughts are not random, my brain just processes things much faster than yours!"**


       ... I post about my hikes and exploring.  With lots of pictures and hopefully information.  Every picture is my own at the moment.  But please feel free to share your pictures and stories.  If they make it in a blog, I will give you credit.  Let me know were you think I should hike next.  There are lots of ways to contact me from my first blog.  And I wish to hear from you all!   I thrive on comments, good, bad, or ugly.  And each helps me improve.    Please take a roam around the current blog  www.wyomingjack.blogspot.com     


Also please check out my new Facebook page---just for readers of my blogs   


       Enough rambling!   What is the new blog about---and why should you be here reading every new post.  I have lived in Bellingham four times now, and love every thing about this area.  It has all the benefits of a much larger town, with few of the hassles.  People are beyond nice.  And it has that home town feel, without being my actual home town.  Plus I meet my wife here, almost 7 years ago.   There is an endless amount of sights to view and enjoy.  Perfect, because I do not sit well at all.   Especially when the sun does appear for good. 
     Every post in this new blog will be about exploring Bellingham and Whatcom county.  From hikes to just jumping on a random city bus and seeing were I end up.  We also have three kids, so I will try to report on free or very reasonable entertainment.  Things for the whole family or for that rare night out.  Each blog, after this one, will be full of pictures.   These posts are also an attempt to tell others about this great area to visit.  Mostly to show to my great parents.  Who have never visited here *hint hint!
        If you have better pictures to share, or would like to share your exploring adventures--the new blog will feature guest bloggers.   I will give you full credit for anything I publish.   Or if you have thoughts on were I should explore next.  Also please share any events your club may be having--I will make sure and mention them! 
      This Bellingham blog will also feature advertising.  I have kept all advertising out of my current blog in an attempt to continually grow my readership.  I now have a decent readership with fans from all over.  This increases daily, and I hope the new Facebook page will bring many new readers.   And will link all the sights, to again grow the readers.   But because this is a very new sight---advertising couldn't be more reasonable for you!   Your logo will appear on every new blog.   Plus my Facebook pages.   I also will be picking a favorite business of mine each week, that gets at least two paragraphs, as well as pictures.  Get in on a sure bet, while I am establishing things---for extra low rates, starting at only $10.00 a month!
       Most of the first posts have been published in my current blog.  But these are just about beautiful Bellingham.  I will attempt to re-post in the most logical order possible.  Attempt is the key word.   As I attend new events and take new hikes, new posts will take over.   At the moment, I am awaiting surgery, so do not have a regular job.  Allowing me to attend and explore even more.  I recently, as in this week, purchased a family car and got my driving licence back.  So voyages will venture further and further out, as gas money allowes.  We are thrilled to call Fairhaven our home---so many of the first adventures focus around this great town!  I can walk out our door and be surrounded by many great trails.  Also bay views greet me---involving very little walking on my part.   I hope foremost you enjoy this sight----even half as much as I enjoy posting.   Please pass on the link if you like what you see.




    If the Bellingham area looks like some were you would like to visit.  Or you already call Bellingham home---Here are some numbers and web sights I find very useful:




           On Facebook:










        Government and local links:






    Phone numbers:

No comments:

Post a Comment